Описание на съкровището
- Хранилище: 315 B.C.-310 B.C.
- Находище: 1923
- Разположение: New York 85 (Philips and Alexanders of Lot A plus the Aegina illus. by Newell ex Hoyt Miller) ; Empedocles 39 (Lot B with one exception); Seltman 3 (Elis of Lot A)
- Описание: Тетрадрахма: 124, Stater: 26
- Литература: Newell, NNM 21 (1923), 39 pp., illus.
- Бележка: After Lot A had been published by Newell he learned of another 40 coins from the same hd. (39 acquired by Empedocles and 1 in trade). Among the posthumous Philips of Lot B is one described as having ΛΕ and bucranium. If this was part of the original hd., it may require lowering Newell's burial date of 315 B.C. by a few years
- Бележка: For a third lot of coins, possibly part of this Andritsaena find, see "Tripolitsa," no. 84 below